2022 Colorado Homeschool Conference
Saturday, May 14, 2022
The Road @Chapel Hills
2025 Parliament Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80920
This year’s Conference theme is “Dare to Dream.” What does your dream homeschool experience feel like? What does it look like? Do you suffer from FOMO when it comes to experiences and curriculum? Have you ever found yourself unhappy or questioning your decision to homeschool? Join us this year and explore ways to ditch preconceived notions and look into the hearts of our families as we strive to enrich our homeschools and foster wonder and exciting learning for our kids.
Tracks & sessions we are running this year:
Key Note Speakers:
Kristen Schindler: The Mission-Minded Mom- How to Create and Live Out Your Daily Mission
Tara Roehl: Navigating From the Point of Success: Encouraging Your Child Every Step of the Way
Kathy Gibbens: Raising kids who know HOW to think well (so they’re not fooled by a world that’s constantly trying to tell them WHAT to think!)
- Single Parent Homeschooling
- Keeping Marriage Above Homeschooling
- If You Build It… Will They Come? Creating a Community to Find Your People
Going Deeper K-8
- Identifying and Adapting to the Challenges of Homeschooling
- Teaching Self Government
- Recalculating: When homeschool plans change course
- Planning your journey: Laying the foundations for college, community college, conservatory, or technical/trade school.
- Road Map for the Trip: Detailed directions, a 5-year to-do list for college planning.
- Post-High School: One Size Does Not Fit All
Health in your Homeschool
- Homeopathy 101
- Parenting in the Digital Age
- Mental Heath in your Homeschool
- The Moldable Brain-Using Neuroplasticity to Reach Full Potential
- Putting ADHD into Focus
- Help For the Struggling Reader
Defending Your Rights
- Raising the Next Generation of Patriots
- Current Education Climate in Colorado
- Raising World Changers
Tickets are $44.99 per family.