College Admissions Help for Homeschoolers
Homeschooling High School is a massive undertaking.
Whether your student is just starting to think about college and career or already knows what they want to do, there are important steps you can take along the way to help them increase their odds for success.
You want to make sure that they are set up for the best possible odds for success and there are so many things to do and keep track of.
Our College Admissions Consultant, Pamela Gray Willcox has worked with hundreds of families. She knows all the ins and outs of the process and will take your family by the proverbial hand and walk you through it all. There are many insider secrets that she has picked up along the way that your family will benefit from.
She helps you and your student:
- Discover career paths that will bring them satisfaction
- Organize for success with ACT/SAT tests
- Help families discover which colleges are best for them to consider
- Guide them through college visits
- Teach you how to find scholarships
- Increase your student’s odds for acceptance at the colleges of their choice
- Properly set up your student into success in the next chapter of their life
- By acting as a personal agent for your student by contacting the college of choice and promoting them
We have 4 packages to choose from. Click on each package image for more details.
Additional time can be purchased at the rate of $50 per hour.
Cash/check payment discounts are available.