Homeschooling Help Services We Provide:
Basic Question & Answer Session
30 minutes $20
- Ask basic questions that you have about homeschooling. This does not include personalized recommendations for your family.
Initial Consultation + One Hour Planning Session
(1) 3o minute Initial Consultation $20
(1) One Hour Personalized Planning Session $80
- Complete the Getting Started Survey
- Schedule two meetings with your Mentor Mom
- (1) 30 minute one on one meeting with your Mentor Mom allows her to get to understand you and your family.
- (1) One Hour Planning Session. This must be at least one week after the Initial Consultation has been completed.
- After completing your initial survey and your initial consultation, your Mentor Mom will take time to put together unique suggestions for your family. You will come back together a minimum of one week after your Initial Consultation for her to share her recommendations and to work with you to lay out a plan for your homeschool.
Ongoing Homeschool Support
30 minutes $20
- Ongoing support meetings are for those who have completed the Initial Consultation and the One Hour Planning Session.
- These can be scheduled in one or multiple 30 minute blocks.
- Schedule as often as you wish, this can be weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or even quarterly.
- These meetings are a key to success, as they allow you to have an objective, third party help you assess your progress.
- Your Mentor Mom will help you identify what is working, and what can be improved upon in your homeschool.
- Avoid doubt and mommy-guilt by tapping into your Mentor Mom on a regular basis to get one-on-one direction, support, and encouragement.
To choose your mentor mom, go here.
All appointment times are in Mountain Standard Time.
All services must be paid for at time of booking. We will make reasonable accommodations for emergencies that result in the need to reschedule. We request 24 hour notice for rescheduling requests. Refunds will not be given for missed appointments without 24 hour notice.