Why working with a Mentor Mom is the best thing you can do for your homeschool.
The best advice you can get when it comes to homeschooling is from moms who have been in the game for a long time, stayed the course through the roller coaster of life, and have learned through real experience. Each of our Mentor Moms has a wealth of knowledge and is eager to help you navigate the challenges homeschooling brings in order to make your experience less stressful, less confusing, and to reduce your learning curve.
My Homeschool Hub’s Mentor Mom program is designed to:
- Reduce the learning curve for new homeschooling parents
- Refresh and encourage all home educators, regardless of how long you have been homeschooling
- Help you decide how to provide a unique education for your children
- Support you as you create the home and learning environment you long for
- Help you work towards the healthiest long-lasting relationships you can have with your kids
- Partner with you as you strive to be the best homeschooler you can be
Each mom has been vetted and verified. You can be confident that you are getting good advice from someone who has weathered the storms of homeschool life, will accept you just as you are, no matter where you are in your homeschool journey.
It doesn’t matter if you are just getting started or have already started homeschooling and want personalized help to make your homeschool more like you want it to be.
To choose your Mentor Mom, click the pictures to read their biographies. You can also check out My Homeschool Hub’s YouTube channel to get to know each of them better.
Check out our services and pricing.
Please schedule your appointment here and then check your email for links to forms that must be completed 48 hours prior to your appointment.
All appointment times are in Mountain Standard Time.
All services must be paid for at time of booking. We will make reasonable accommodations for emergencies that result in the need to reschedule. We request 24 hour notice for rescheduling requests. Refunds will not be given for missed appointments without 24 hour notice.