- Meets Colorado State attendance and reporting requirements. We store your attendance records and evaluation/test results.
- Choose between evaluations or testing in school years ending in odd or even years, starting in 3rd grade.*
- Teacher & Student IDs for your entire family.**
- 45 minute initial consultation and 1 hour planning session with one of our Mentor Moms.***
- Transcripts for High School students are included.****
- Diploma for High School seniors graduating in 2022. *****
- Should you need a copy of your records, you simply submit a request and a copy of your ID, and we provide your records electronically in the form of a PDF. Hard copies can be mailed upon request for $15 per set.
*The schedule you choose will a permanent choice. You cannot change this year to year.
** ID’s can be shown electronically or you can print them and laminate them on your own.
***Sessions with Mentor Mom include personalized planning for one child. If you would like customized planning suggestions for additional children, you may purchase additional time with a Mentor Mom. You may work with the Mentor Mom of your choice.
****Transcript entries are valid for the previous and current school year. Record storage is included and each subsequent year will be added as long as family continues subscription with this service package.
Parent/Guardian is responsible for writing course descriptions and uploading grades upon course completion.
***** Students must have completed all required coursework laid out by State law where your family resides and have at least a 2.0 GPA in order to qualify for a Diploma. Documentation of completed work is required.